Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have already a time the following email address:

Customer Question
Hi, I'm Charles and...

Hi, I'm Charles and have already a long time the following email address:***@******.***. The email address is blocked because of the following message: AlertError: We have detected unusual activity on this account and for your security are temporarily blocking access. To regain access to this account, please change your password.
I'm from the Netherlands, and I cannot change the password. It does not recognise my user-name

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, i'm trying to log on using my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My security question is "where are you born" and it does recognise my answer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, the only thing is that I'm using the email address for a lot of business contacts.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Where did you see error message? Can you please upload an screenhsot to tell more info about the environment and program itself? Thanks.