Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Somehow i have lost the ability (a toolbar?) in Thunderbird…

Customer Question
Somehow i have lost...

Somehow i have lost the ability (a toolbar?) in Thunderbird Email to sit text left and right, enlarge or shrin the fonts, or colour the text being typed. I don't know when I lost it - but it's gone and I have no idea of how to restore it - even though I checked the VIEW options drop down menu.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bell

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On n Apple desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just tried looking at the Thunderbird VIEW drop down menu. I have no idea of how else to "troubleshoot".

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I don't think I need anything else.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.