Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Forgot what i put in as email address. Gmail. Phone.

Customer Question
Forgot what i put...

Forgot what i put in as email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything but what is right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you mean by type message because i want to change to another email address

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

I made a mistake. I wanted to keep***@******.*** as my email address and my password ***** 7296can1. Sorry for the confusion. This phone is new to me. Just bought it 3 weeks ago.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Try to login to Gmail on a web browser and let me know if you are able to login fine.
No thank you!
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.