Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My account administrator has left my company on unfavourable…

Customer Question
Hello my account administrator...

Hello my account administrator has left my company on unfavourable terms and has disabled my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I usually access via one of my laptop computors

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

have you tried to reset the gmail password.

Do you have access to the recovery email and phone number?