Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

E-mail password got changed and I can't remember exact

Customer Question
E-mail password ***** changed...

E-mail password ***** changed and I can't remember exact answers to security questions

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not that I am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If there is a phone number it was(###) ###-#### But that is disconnected now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist