Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

While in GMAIL, I have my preferred labels that align on the…

Customer Question
While in GMAIL, I...

While in GMAIL, I have my preferred labels that align on the left side of the screen. I did have my Options to open my calendar at the bottom of the label list. It has disappeared.....can I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Yes, all 3, but I'm talking about on the PC......I have a Dell all in one. 64bit, Windows 10, Chrome Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have looked and looked and looked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I would just like to have my option to go to my calender at the bottom of the label list again. I have looked thru so many settings...........

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Did your first try using a different browser to test if the issue is browser specific? If not, please try. Thanks.
I did.
You don’t know how to do it, do you?

If it is the same thing for all browser, please upload a screenshot for telling more details. Thanks.

How do I do a screenshot?

Please check below. Thanks.

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

https://www.google.com/calendar?tab=mc