Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I hnt because have been blocked from my hot mail account…

Customer Question
I hnt because have...

I hnt because have been blocked from my hot mail account because Micrososft think someone else is using it too

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have trie to prove my identity, but you won't accept my explination,,It is essential I have access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I could not answer a question,,wanted to know,,Last 3 email addresses I had sent & subjects ( all my addresses are in my contacts,not my head) This email gets used from 2 different computers,may be where the confusion is

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
If you got confused about the last three recipients and subjects, the best way is to give the recipients a call to get the exact wording.