Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Asap! I forgot my gmail password, went thru all of the

Customer Question
I need help!! asap...

I need help!! asap! I forgot my gmail password, went thru all of the steps, codes etc.!! The response I received was that they will get to me in 3-5 business days. I use my gmail account for work and this will cause me SUBSTANTIONAL PROBLEMS!!! I will loose CLIENTS, INCOME, HARDSHIP FOR MY CUSTOMERS, AND OBVIOUSLY A SERIOUS HARDSHIP ON ME FOR YEARS TO COME

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes - both. One security question is my favorite teachers name. Its Mrs. Smith. I tried Mrs Smith, Mrs. Smith, Smith, smith and on and on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

MY FINANCIAL HARDSHIP!!!!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's the Gmail address please?