Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password, I wish to reset it, but the only place…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password, I wish to reset it, but the only place I can access my email is a mobile device, and “my account” does NOT appear at the top of the page on any of my mobile devices when I log it. My password ***** ***** my my phone and tablet and automatically lets me in, but I cant see it or change it there. I with to log in on another laptop but I don’t know the password, and I keep going in circles without any results. My standby recovery email address that you have, I can no longer access,I have a phone that you can send a text to, but that doesn’t seem to be an option!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I believe I do but that wasn’t something asked of me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What kind of browser are you using on the phone or other device to access your email?

What kind of mobile device are you using?

What email provider is it?

Please clarify. Thanks.