Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to talk. Need to talk don't know what it could be need…

Customer Question
Need to talk Technician's...

Need to talk

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Need to talk don't know what it could be need to talk please(###) ###-####thank you

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually by phone could you talk on phone please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Do you understand!Talk on phone please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

This is going nowhere

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing just talk on phone please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can I first know which email provider is for your email address having problems? Thanks.