Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I havve moved to laramie wyoing and no longer have tds. I am…

Customer Question
I havve moved to...

I havve moved to laramie wyoing and no longer have tds. I am with Charger.com and i have lost my password ***** microsoft.live

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

About a month ago. The 31 of november

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No i havent how do i do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have changed my email address***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

>***@******.***

This is not a Microsoft account. Do you still remember the full email address of your Microsoft account? Which account is to be recovered or reset? Please clarify. Thanks.