Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Google as my browser but when I click on it instead…

Customer Question
I have Google as...

I have Google as my browser but when I click on it instead of going to Google Chrome it has a window with a Chinese girl with the name Pickles under the picture of her head and I can not delete it from the program file and reload so I do not know of any other alternative and have been using Modzilla but after years of Chrome I am looking forward to getting back to Chrome!

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I was using Chrome but have been using my Comcast Internet provider for Email.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, I have Microsoft Security Essentials and after their Malware downloads had not functioned completely I place Webroot Internet security just the other day. The problem with the Google is that I miss it to browse with.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get rid of the Chinese girl blocking by Gmail and Google search.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to delete all the google accounts off my computer and it will not let me get the one google search box that has a picture of a Chinese girl with the name pickles in the box. So I have no access to gmail, just a picture of a Chinese girl!!

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

you can connect remotely.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me

I have already paid for the service and was interrupted unexpectedly when my wife dropped a glass serving bowl and let the technician know I had an emergency and would get back to him. If you want to bill me again I would rather pay another service in town that would be service minded and understand that I had to help my wife that was cut on a glass serving bowl and bleeding in the kitchen.

For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.

You have a 100% guarantee and your charge does not clear until tomorrow. I will be leaving for the bank soon and will be putting a stop payment on the $37.00 charge. I am sorry for any inconvenience but my problem was not fixed.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please upload a screenshot telling more details about the strange "Google" page?