Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

U have a new iMac and have gotten it all set up-everything…

Customer Question
U have a new...

U have a new iMac and have gotten it all set up-everything works except my email. I have 3 email accounts and two are working. One account shows it to be offline. How do I turn it on?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I just had a visit from my internet provider and he checked everything--said all is working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The tech from my provider, which is sudden link, said I need to call you to get you to tell me how to turn on my email account.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What's the email address that you are having this issue with, please?