Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Somehow my original e mail address is lost, and I can't sign…

Customer Question
Somehow my original e...

Somehow my original e mail address is lost, and I can't sign on! this is very annoying

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but it's not my password ***** is the problem...it's my email address for AOL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I would like my original e mail address back

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email provider please? When you say you can't sign on, which way are you referring to: ***** ***** using a browser, or using an email program? Thanks for clarification.