Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my e-mail, tried several times with no

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my e-mail, tried several times with no luck, the last time google sent me this message "reset my password" we sent a password ***** reset email to your account. I CAN't get into my email to get your new passwork?????

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cell phone is(###) ###-#### I think its on file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This a catch 22.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Did you tried Google Account Recovery yourself?