Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I not receiving my email anymore. I need to put my password…

Customer Question
I not receiving...

I not receiving my email anymore . I need to put my password ***** it won't accept it

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet is alright . We got to our home in Florida yesterday and can't ge my email anymore . They ask about phone number but we don't have assessed to that phone here . Wére canadian

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your email password *****

You will need to either go through password ***** procedures, or figure out what your password ***** is, or get your new password ***** whoever changed it (if anyone you know with knowledge of the password ***** have changed it), or get access to your phone number in Canada, or you will not be able to access your email, I don't think.

Also, try using the password (that is valid as far as you know and can find out) in a web browser, instead, to sign in to the web site of your email provider (e.g. www.hotmail.com for Hotmail email, or www.aol.com for AOL email, etc.) There might be a problem with your email e.g. Outlook application, making it reject your password.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.