Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CHANGED MY PASSWORD AND WHAT I THOUGHT I CHANGED IT TO…

Customer Question
I CHANGED MY PASSWORD...

I CHANGED MY PASSWORD ***** WHAT I THOUGHT I CHANGED IT TO ISN'T WORKING. I'M STILL CONNECTED ON MY PHONE, BUT I CAN'T GET INTO MY TABLET OR MY COMPUTER. I HAVE HAD THE CODE SENT TO MY PHONE AND MY ALTERNATE EMAIL. BUT MY ONLY 2 GUESSES FOR MY FAVORITE FOOD DOESN'T WORK AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHEN I ACTIVATED MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP ME! I CANNOT LOSE THIS EMAIL!! THANK YOU!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

ON MY PHONE

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

YES.. SECURITY QUESTION IS FAVORITE FOOD. I GUESS I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY ANSWER WAS.. AND CODES HAVE BEEN SENT TO MY PHONE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I THINK I'VE SAID IT ALL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Who is your email provider? (example: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc)

gmail
if i'm satisfied this is already going to cost me $53... that's already way too much money!
hello?
i've already been charged $53 and you haven't done anything..!!!

Sorry about that, but I can't see what the final price is for this question. Did you want me to continue assisting you?

Change or reset your password

You can change your password ***** security reasons or reset it if you forget it. Your Google Account password ***** ***** to access many Google products, like Gmail and YouTube.

Change your password

Sign in to My Account.

Under "Sign-in & security," select Signing in to Google.

Choose Password. If you see a prompt to sign in again, sign in.

Enter your new password, then select Change Password.

Reset your password

Follow the steps to recover your account. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t get an email:

Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders

Add***@******.*** to your address book.

To request another email, follow the steps to recover your account .

Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up or sign in to your account.

2. Choose a password ***** you haven't already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.

Fix problems with your password

If you're having trouble resetting your password ***** can’t sign in to your account, get more help.

did you not read my original statement?? i've already tried all of that