Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my gmail account to get my mail.

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my gmail account to get my mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get my mail!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the Gmail address please? Let me help you verify it. Thanks.

Thanks. Do you have a cell phone number or a recovery email address associated with your Gmail account?
Stank you...but I fixed it myself. Please refund my visa as you didn't really help me.
Ruth Klassen
Okay. I opt out and please speak with JustAnswer customer services any billing request. Thanks for visiting JustAnswer.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

It took too long for you people to answer my email....took my money on the spot tho'!!! I figured it out and fixed it myself....therefore I want you to refund me the charges you put on my Visa card. I'm on a fixed income..
Ruth Klassen