Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not had access to my email for over a month i am an…

Customer Question
I have not had...

I have not had access to my email for over a month i am an elderly person with no help available Weeks ago I attempted to open my gmail as usual, and a window popped up asking questions about opening a new google mail account In my haste to recover my emails, I added an additional account not realizing that that account would be the only one that I could access What happened to my email adress (*****@******.***) Please help as I have now been without contact to all aquaintences, friends, etc for some time now

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes, my phone was the only way that I could access my email, but that all came to an end yesterday. When i try to access gmail from my phone, that same google ad comes up . all my email is blocked now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I may have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i think that covers it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Did you forget your password ***** the original account?

Hello Chris Lost you for awhile...As I said, do not have access to my gmail account ***@******.*** My google user name is maureenkeefe1944 I believe that my password ***** moscakes1944
I am on social security and cannot afford that amount of charge at this time. Can you recommend an alternative way to solve this, as I believe that it must be the fault of google in the first place
also, Chris, I believe that I have paid a fee of $5 already. What was the purpose of that fee? Thankyou for your help
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is thecakelady.com your own domain name?