Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

There is a caution sign beside my gmail acct. and when I…

Customer Question
There is a caution...

There is a caution sign beside my gmail acct. and when I click on it it tries to sell me a service I don't want.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My name is ***** ***** i'm 70 years old I don't Know how to trouble shout.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes why would anyone want to try to hold me up for ransom to sell me a service I don't want

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you getting this alert/prompt when using your browser? Are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?