Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to recover my password to log into one of my gmail…

Customer Question
I need to recover...

I need to recover my password ***** log into one of my gmail accounts.......I tried this support yesterday and got no where,,,,,It asks for information that is years old and I can't remember,,,,,is it possible to speak to a live body....also it cost me money to not resolve my issue.....1 of the things it asked for is a number past...I used to live in Texas and believe I have the number but it didnt recognize it and I really need to get into the email for my search and rescue group..

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

HELP!

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I was using a texas number when i first moved here (###) ###-####but all my emails are now my cricket phone (###) ###-####......there are security questions but not sure which ones for this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If it was like yesterday I couldnt recall some of the information but got charged anyway....This should not be this hard to recover a password......

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Did you try Google Account Recovery yourself?