Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Second time I start to type a message and it all quits. I…

Customer Question
OK...second time I start...

OK...second time I start to type a message and it all quits. I had the email***@******.*** and vodafone in their wisdom...not...decided to cancell their email service and said they would forward the email to an account you guys gave me which is***@******.*** which I hate. I asked for***@******.*** and they said it was taken. I am Earina Appaloosa, so I would be very curious as to who has that email unless it was me many, many years ago. Please have a look and then tell me if I can have***@******.*** and how to set it up. My LANDLINE phone service is through Vodafone here in New Zealand. It is very, very slow...but something. I live remotely and will never be able to have broadband because of the mountains and bush around me. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you. *****: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

You guys now.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Landline connected to computer. Cannot make phone calls when connected on the computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've had my computer guy work with it in Blenheim and it worked for awhile. Now each time I try to access my emails, first a box pops up asking for my account...I've tried putting in***@******.*** and also***@******.*** and the box just keeps popping up and then disconnects me.. If we get this fixed, who has***@******.*** and can I have it...I may have had it years ago. I've moved back and forth between New Zealand and the States.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. So which email do I enter now and will that stupid box keep popping up and driving me crazy?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I asked for***@******.*** and they said it was taken.

Do you meany you tried creating a new email address using the ID***@******.*** and was told it was taken?