Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My computer is ok I'm trying to activate my card but I don't…

Customer Question
My computer is ok...

My computer is ok I'm trying to activate my card but I don't know which password ***** need I'm using my yahoo email account but when I use that password ***** isn't recognized. i cant talk to over the phone because I cant talk due to a stroke

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No I am not I'm only on my computer now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I have my cell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I'm trying to activate my card

What kind of card are your referring to please? Can you please advise the full name of it? Thanks.