Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

After 'restoring' my pc, my Gmail account is inacesibe.

Customer Question
After 'restoring' my pc...

After 'restoring' my pc, my Gmail account is inacesibe. Messag is "account settings are out of date HELp1

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I ACCE IT THROUGH A WEB BROWSER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

TRIED to ccess my Gmail account settings to make orrections

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If kGmail account settings are 'out of date', they mustbe update' need toaccess account settings before I can do that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, what's your Gmail address? Are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?