Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help with an Uber charge. Comcast. Phone and browser.

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with an Uber charge

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and browser

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It isn't my web browser or smart phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My credit card was stolen and used for uber I need to Know where the uber was being sent to

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
I just paid $5.00 they took my credit card number for and answer and put my email address and created a password ***** never been in this site before
Will someone answer me
1/4/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

1. Immediately call credit card company to disable this card and cancel all payment from now.

2. Log in Uber app and change CC info. You might need to add a new CC card info before removing the old one. If you can't find a new card number, register and use a PayPal account instead of CC.

3. Submit a report to Uber from HERE.

Do it now and please rate 5 stars for my instant services. Thanks.