Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

WANT TO CONFIRM MY GMAIL PASSWORD. WEB, ON MY LAPTOP? NON. I…

Customer Question
WANT TO CONFIRM MY...

WANT TO CONFIRM MY GMAIL PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB, ON MY LAPTOP?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NON. I THINK I REMEMBER THE PW, BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO DOUBLE CHECK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else to know except my email:***@******.***.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

No thank you. Never mind. I will get the info from gmail. No more necessary from you. Please do not bill anything additional. A refund would be appreciated. Thank you.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that. (you agreed to these costs)
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris