Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am 73 years old and not completely conversant with

Customer Question
I am 73 years...

I am 73 years old and not completely conversant with computer technology. I have been locked out of my Google account and can't remember any past passwords. I answer the verification questions correctly put in the codes sent on my mobile and my wife's computer but all I get is "Google cannot verify this account belongs to you" Can you help to recover my google account please I am desperate.

Technician's Assistant: I apologize.

I don't understand. What are you apologising for, can you help me or not?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes. It's my google account I can't recover.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I have been through all that several times and it always comes back "[email protected] verify this is your account"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to where?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris