Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Iwant my original email to read as [email protected]

Customer Question
Iwant my original email...

Iwant my original email to read as *****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Im an old man I don't remember alli want is for you to give me my original email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Iwant you to tell them to reinstate my email which is***@******.*** you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris