Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All I would like is pay money to you. I would to go back to…

Customer Question
All I would like...

All I would like is pay money to you. I would to go back to be able to make Skype call as have been doing. bot***** *****ne please call. Skype number is *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

My e mail.is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I just need a phone number to call and give you credit card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No if you would like to phone. My number. Is. 61 0456 428 015. You may need to drop the 0

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's your issue here today? Can't make payment to Skype?FYI - you are visiting JustAnswer, a paid site providing professional support service world wide with guaranteed quality. We are not Skype. We do support fixing Skype issues.
Thanks. I don’t need a fix. Just Skype e phone number

> Just Skype e phone number

Sorry, what do you mean. Do you want to speak with us via Skype or you want to cancel this service. Please clarify. Thanks.