Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am on a chat site and often get asked to email stuff Would…

Customer Question
I am on a...

I am on a chat site and often get asked to email stuff Would like to send it without my realname whichshows on all my emails.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser and Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried by trying to set up an account on Yahoo using a pseudnomyn but they blocked it after abour a day so I assumed all email providers were picky about using nicknames

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I would just like to use a nickname with some contacts forprivacythanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Do you want a disposable email instead?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Using a computer with windows10
Don't understand "disposable email" if that means a one time use for a particular contact then that would be good.