Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not get into my email account. Not at this moment. I'm…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my email account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not at this moment. I'm getting a msg that my password ***** changed 3 months ago but I honestly do not remember changing it. I am the only user on this CPU.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have tried going in but get a msg that my email belongs to someone else t when I tried to check. My phone no. wasn't there either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

What email service are you using?