Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am using another person's computer. How do I login to my…

Customer Question
I am using another...

I am using another person's computer. How do I login to my own gmail account to read my emails? thanks!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

How to accomplish that is exactly my question

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I give you my security questions now before you connect me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue.
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Is there any error or message when logging in your gmail email account at the gmail.com website?

Do you remember your gmail email password?

What's the make / model of the computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.