Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received aonline course from a source that assigned a code…

Customer Question
Hey there, i...

Hey there, i received aonline course from a source that assigned a code to open but when i put it in wont open and tells me the email and code dont match....i cant reach the source of the email and wonder what could be wrong my gmail acct is new my other email is reagan.com

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I just got outlook but i dont know how to use it and my gmail acct tries to open it its the source that doesnt recognize my email and code it was sent to the right email..go figure

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No i dont think so gmail support had to clean up my computer to get my gmail account open and it seems ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Only if you need my email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Who is the online course providers? Can you provide their information?

all it says is Digital Romance...i think its in the UK the speaker is Mathew Hussey
i dont think they are open maybe ill call you back tom if i cant reach them somehow...i sent them an email they say they will contact me i just have the time tonight to read it and was hoping it would be a smaall prob
thank you,

Your upgrades should appear on the Kajabi member site when you login. There is a bar near the top of the screen with different tabs such as "Content" and "Bonus Content". The name of your upgrade should be one of the tabs. Click on the tab and you will gain access to the material.

If you DO NOT see your upgraded material in the tab bar, please contact us at***@******.***, as your membership level my need to be edited.

If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.