Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why has wish blocked me. Tablet. iPad. You will need to give…

Customer Question
Rebecca ***** Technician's Assistant:...

Rebecca *****

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Why has wish blocked me

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet. iPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

You will need to give me details. I am not that computer savvy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I was doing fine yesterday and they blocked me for security reasons. I was using Google to sign in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of. Lol Okay

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What online services are you referring to please?