Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not log in my account I need to change my password &

Customer Question
I can not log...

I can not log in my account I need to change my password & phone number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did have one security question I don’t have the same number that why I wasn’t to change it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a different on my account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. What type of account do you need access to gmail, yahoo, something else?

Gmail how much did they charge my card
That’s To much I want a refund they told me 5 dollars

Charges do not show up on my end. If you have any billing questions you can call 1(###) ###-####/p>

No thank you that is to much money to reset my password & phone number