Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having trouble with my email address and my phone.

Customer Question
Hello i am having...

Hello i am having trouble with my email address and my phone

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to change my password ***** my phone, but the email address is my work email and it has been blocked so i cant get my info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to get my phone back to where it was.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What kind of phone is it? iPhone or Android phone please?

iPhone

Okay, then what do you mean by your work email "has been blocked so i cant get my info"?