Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have attempted to reset my phone and now i cannot remember…

Customer Question
Hi i have attempted...

Hi i have attempted to reset my phone and now i cannot remember my gmail password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that i can remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

You can use the self-service Google Account recovery feature from your computer to retrieve this information.

Please go to the following site:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

If you don't remember your ID, select “Find my account” and follow the prompts. It will ask for you to identify yourself as owner of the account in some way (such as phone number, alternative email, etc...).

Once you have the username you can return to the page and choose "I don't know my password". It will then guide you through the step required to reset it.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

hi john

Hi, please try the above and let me know how that works for you. :-)

ok

Good luck!