Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was wonering how i might recover deleted emails from last…

Customer Question
I was wonering how...

I was wonering how i might recover deleted emails from last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes but I clear them often

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your Hotmail mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

Outlook

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Have you logged into your account through the online portal at hotmail.com? Depending on how you have outlook configured the messages may still be on the server.