Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've always been able to one-click into my gmail account,

Customer Question
Hi! I've always been...

Hi! I've always been able to one-click into my gmail account, but not anymore. How do I get it back? Not sure of my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you want my phone #? I have a password ***** not sure if right.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Do you know what web browser you usually use to log in? Also are you using a windows computer?