Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just answered a request to open a Google account. This got…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I just...

Second opinion] I just answered a request to open a Google account. This got me a change in my Gmail number (account?). I want my "old" address back. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web Brouser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried some of the suggestions on your web site but was unable to find something exactly relevant.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need the "old" and "new" gmail addresses?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please first clarify what website you visited to do the mentioned things above? at google.com? Or something else? Please clarify, thanks.

I received a good suggestion from Robert M and followed his suggestion. IT WORKED !! Many thanks and 5 STARS.. ***** *****on
Good to know that. But who is Robert M? Another expert here at JustAnswer and you asked him in another question? Please clarify. Thanks.
I got an answer from a "Robert M" that detailled a process that got me back my missing email account. I thanked him and offered 5 stars. Thanks again ***** *****on
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!