Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot send itmes in my outlook draft folder. Error message.

Customer Question
Cannot send itmes in...

Cannot send itmes in my outlook draft folder

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Error message. I called the provider and they told me it was a microsoft issue

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Way above my pay grade...Im a noob

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It sayd connot connect with server, try again later

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 6 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

can you send other emails from that same address ?

that is usually an issue where the settings for the outgoing server do not match what they should be

do you know what email address you are sending from?

i can probably get you the proper settings if i know the part after the @

if other emails are going it is possible that the ones in the outbox are set to go from a different address. one that you no longer have or is no longer set up properly in outlook

I am able to log in remotely to fix it for you if you are interested. Or i can try to walk you through it this way. But it will be a lot faster if i can see for myself what is going on.