Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is one of my email addresses I have a new iphone and need…

Customer Question
It is one of...

It is one of my email addresses I have a new iphone and need to reenter the password ***** a gmail account other than this one I apparently changed the password ***** years ago but don't remember it and when I go through the forgot password ***** it says they will send a code to my cell phone it doesnt come I press resend it still doesnt come I then have the code sent to this email address and enter it but then I get a message that Google has been unable to verify that this other gmail account belongs to me Ive done this all twice the gmail account I am on now is my primary account***@******.*** but the other account that I am trying to activate on my new iphone X is***@******.*** and that's the problem

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I dont understand what you mean I am on my work computer now on***@******.*** and I have both my old iphone 7 and my new X right next to me but the concept of logged in is not understood by me

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have all that for [email protected] but for [email protected] as I said I dont remember the password ***** one security question I do recall is my first phone number which is RE91693 (yes it was that long ago) the phone number on file for [email protected] is my cell(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Did you try Google Account Recovery yourself?