Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email account has disappeared. Yahoo. My phone and web…

Customer Question
My email account has...

My email account has disappeared

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My phone and web browser from my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I’ve tried recovering it, but yahoo claims that my email does not exist. But if I try and recreate it, it says the username is ***** ***** use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m thinking it was hacked. I had it on the yahoo app on my phone and I went back to use it and it vanished.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I do need assistance still! Thanks Josh!!

What is the email address?