Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my old e address started new one would like to get…

Customer Question
I lost my old...

I lost my old e address started new one would like to get back original one

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Every thing that pops up on line

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get back pictures my old e address was [email protected] my new one [email protected]

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/4/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!