Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

An unknown person had sent me an email that is too large for…

Customer Question
An unknown person had...

An unknown person had sent me an email that is too large for my system to receive and my email is stuck

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through Outlook

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can not even see the email to try to delete it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

No. Call me

I cannot call you also this is a technical problem and i can resolve it remotely. If you want a call, i can opt out and open the question to other experts. Let me know.

I want to opt out. No thank you