Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When you recently changed Windows I lost all my bookmarks…

Customer Question
When you recently changed...

When you recently changed Windows I lost all my bookmarks and passwords. I need desperately to find them

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-x94plzjj,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please provide more details. You indicated you lost your bookmarks and passwords when Windows changed. What browser are you using and what was the change? Let me know and then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert