Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I send emails, they don't go through to recipient. Not…

Customer Question
When I send emails...

When I send emails, they don't go through to recipient

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going into settings to add account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I had to set up Gmail account when I got tablet but get my email thru previous server

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your email. What is the email address you are having issues with today?

How are you accessing the email?

Do you go to windstream to access it or are you setting it up on a device like in Outlook?

Windstream

When you access windstream's site and login to your email, it won't let you send a message? Is it to a signal person or everyone?

I don't have to access Windstream. There is a program on my tablet called My Mail and I just send and access emails thru that

Oh ok. So you're not accessing Windstream's site to send mail. Are you getting any error message?

No

Are you able to access the email settings you've setup in your tablet?