Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email account is not working in Outlook. On my computer.

Customer Question
My email account is...

My email account is not working in Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I thought is was from my AT&T internet that I just got yesterday but they said it was my gmail account. I don't know how to troubleshoot because I am very old and need your help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, if I go online to my gmail account, it appears to have the wrong person's account, my girlfriend Janet.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you remember your email and password?