Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My business address (which is linked to my personal) just…

Customer Question
Hi there. My business...

Hi there. My business address***@******.*** (which is linked to my personal***@******.***) just stopped working yesterday. Everyone who is emailing me at that address is getting bounced emails saying this address doesn't exist.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet is fine. I m checking from Google chrome and my other email sends/receives fine.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Dunno...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you the owner of bleulemandesign.com ? If so do you have access to the hosting control panel of bleulemandesign.com ?

Regards
Jins

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist