Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my e-mails. That.s a good question. I bought…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my e-mails

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

That.s a good question. I bought a new phone yesterday so I am not sure. I cannot get past entry of pasword

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone is(###) ###-#### I can answer sec questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a computer right now? or your new phone?
  2. What email account are you trying to access?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess